Summer holiday in Austria
Anyone who wants to explore the Schladming-Dachstein holiday region in Styria will be thrilled by the wonderful, family-friendly day trip destinations. The possibilities range from the idyllic mountain world around the Dachstein and the Lower Tauern with their wonderful alpine meadows, tumbling streams and spectacular waterfalls, through numerous swimming pools to exciting tunnels and ravines, as well as interesting museums that offer an insight into the region's earlier times.
With the free Schladming-Dachstein summer card
a diverse range of benefits is included for you from the end of May until mid-October.
Summer holiday in the Hotel Sonnschupfer
- Large sun terrace with a view of the Schladming mountain landscape
- Children's playground
- Own farm with many animals and petting zoo
- Horse riding possibility at the neighbouring riding school
- Accompanied hikes to in the Schladminger mountains
- Free hire of mountain bikes and e-bikes
- Schladming-Dachstein summer card from the end of May until mid-October with fantastic extras